Δευτέρα 14 Δεκεμβρίου 2009

Ghost inside

 Ghost inside

Just like a ghost wandering
Just like a ghost ,speechless you sat next to me in the train
and then you followed me to the work.

I made you.You are my ghost.You are my fuckin ghost.

Yesterday I saw a nightmare and woke up terrified
and you whispered ''it's allright'', I felt welcome in an open hug and I cried.
You said ''it's allright'' I'll be here in the morning for you to fight.

I made you.You are my ghost.You are my fuckin ghost.

Just like a ghost you were there but you were not.Always invisible and always necessary
Just like a ghost you live inside me,neighbour to my heart
enemy of my mind.

I made you.You are my ghost.You are my fuckin ghost.

Another day I ran as fast as I could and you like a shadow hunt me
I hate the fact that I can not touch you.You see you are my ghost and I can't because of you.
Become real,I will reveal my secrets.I' m so miserable and the smile you loved doesn't exist.I don't blame you.

I made you.You are my ghost.You are my fuckin ghost.

I was there and trusted you.
You didn't missed me and started the rain
You didn't missed me and I started to fade
just like the colours of the horizon before the night.
But we were there having fun.Now I am just a ghost.I am just a ghost.

I made you.You are my ghost.You are my fucking love.

And now tired.Oh so tired I decided to lay down
and you tried to find me because you felt so empty in the darkness
remember?


You made me.I am the ghost and you said ''Disappear!Still here?''
Nothing else could be the same,you know?You know.
I am a ghost inside you.

Σταυριέλα





''Για όσα φαντάσματα κατοικούν μέσα μας .
Για ότι παλιό ή νέο μας στοιχιώσει.
Για ότι μας τρομάξει και μετά μας κρατήσει συντροφιά.
Για τα όμορφα που εκτιμήσαμε και συντηρήσαμε όπως τους έπρεπε.
Για τα όμορφα που διακόψαμε.
Για τα άσχημα που διορθώσαμε.
Για τα άσχημα που δεν συγχωρήσαμε
Για όσους σημαντικούς ορίσαμε και κοντά κρατήσαμε
Για όσους φυλάξαμε και απορριψαμε.
Για ότι θυμόμαστε και ότι ξεχάσαμε.
Για τα πολύτιμα για τα όποια παλέψαμε
και για τα αδιάφορα που προσπεράσαμε και που ποτέ δεν ξαναγυρίσαμε.'' (από μια συμφοιτήτρια που γέμισε την ώρα της φιλοσοφώντας, Ελένη)









Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου