Τετάρτη 6 Ιανουαρίου 2010

You are not selfish,you are just a real big fish

You are the best,you think huh?
Though you are not selfish,you are just a real big fish
I never loved you,I was pretending
I was pretending.I am an actress and that?That was a film.
It was pretty boring,you know?Don't you?
I said ''oh ok,lets choose end of tape''.
Though you are not selfish,you are just a real big fish.
You made pop corn,I brought the cola,so?
You thought I loved you and that was the ideal scene.
Come on,you didn't know I am insane?
We saw the sun after the night many times.
We made plans.Ha ha ha.
I am an actress.Remember?That smile was fake.
Oh you are not so selfish,you are just a real big fish.
And then I cried,I got the oscar.
I said,I can't live without you.
It was dramatic,my heart is plastic.
That was a muppet show.
I forgot my name after that sleep on the sand
witness the sea.
But go away,I said ''end of tape''
I never loved you.I was pretending,I was pretending.
Somebody new colorizes my life and that is true.
You are not selfish,you are just a real big fish.
Now I'm clapping myself.I am an actress.Remember?
A really good actress.

(for a band )




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου